Visitors to our website
- Level 0: To deliver the service with the help of a session cookie.
- Level 1: To understand how our website performs and how our marketing campaigns perform.
- Level 2: To provide even more insight into our marketing campaigns through conversion cookies from third parties advertising partners.
- Level 3: Retarget you on other websites or get insights to retarget similar users on other websites (if you are a customer of ours, we also use these type of cookies so you are not retargeted).
At level 1, we start using Google Analytics for statistics, Intercom for our customer support as well as some cookies to store where you came from on your first visit, the first content you saw, which version of our website you visited, and potentially, in the future, additional info about our website. It is very important to us that you accept at least this level of privacy, so we can analyze what we are doing regarding marketing to ensure our growth and provide a better product over time. Choose this level
How do we implement these choices:
Note: if you went to our website before May 25th, 2018, you’re probably already part of a remarketing audience, so you might still see some ads of us with the “Ad choice” icon. It will naturally stop after some time, but you can also delete your Google cookies to avoid it happening. For Facebook, it is more complicated as it is associated with your Facebook profile, so you have to opt-out from Facebook. The below link contains more information on the subject: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Important resources on the web:
There are online resources that inform you about privacy and how to stop being tracked. We recommend reading these:
Firefox now has some interesting extensions to help you block Google and Facebook tracking outside of the service you decide to use.
as well as a Google Extension to block Google Analytics:
User of no CRM.io
If you are or were a user of no CRM.io, we are collecting all the previously mentioned info, but also have collected some additional information such as:
- The name of your company, your first name, last name, email address, as well as an encrypted version of your password. This information is mandatory to create and manage your account.
- We might eventually also store your phone number or your Skype account or some additional info you gave us. If you have registered or attended a webinar, we also store this information.
- We do not give or sell any of this information to third parties. If we promote third party services, we will do so in our name.
- We also collect log information on your connections for security reason. This is only for a limited amount of time.
Targeting based on your email address:
We might use your email address to target you on services like Facebook and display you content we hope will be relevant to you. We do not give your email address to Facebook but only an encrypted version of it, that facebook will match with its own encrypted email address. We will also use this email address to communicate to you.
Right to access / rectify / delete your personal data:
You have the right to contact us to know which information we have on you and request an update or deletion. Some information cannot be deleted while you have an active account. Be aware that your data may live inside backups for up to 6 months after their deletion on our database.
Google analytics inside the app:
We do record the usage of our application through Google Analytics. The monitoring is at the customer level, but if you’re the only user of the account it could be easy to infer your personal activity. If you do not want us to track you at customer level, you can opt out in your account settings.
Third party services:
Once you’ve subscribed to our service, we’ll use several services to communicate with you. These include Intercom (support system inside the app), Mailjet (sending our newsletter), and Zoom.us (webinars). Those services will hold some of your personal data and are all compliant with GDPR. For more info on this, please check our agreement for data processing and its annexs.
Additional limits on use of Google user data
If you connect your no CRM.io account to your Google account to benefit from advanced integration features, you grant no CRM.io access to your Google data.
no CRM.io will access your Google account to read and write email Message bodies including attachments, metadata and headers.
- no CRM.io will not use any of your Google data for advertisements purposes.
- no CRM.io will only store emails that are sent to or received from contacts existing in your no CRM.io account.
- no CRM.io will only write emails that you composed or triggered from the application.
- You can delete any stored email from no CRM.io and disconnect your Google account at any time.
- Depending on your no CRM.io privacy settings, only you or other users of your account will have access to the copies of your emails inside no CRM.io.
- For support purposes, You Don't Need a CRM! employees may have access to your data inside no CRM.io. All employees are bound by a written non-disclosure agreement. You can at any time through the admin settings of your account forbid this type of access to your account.
- no CRM.io's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.