Besucher unserer Website
- Level 0: To deliver the service with the help of a session cookie.
- Level 1: To understand how our website performs and how our marketing campaigns perform.
- Level 2: To provide even more insight into our marketing campaigns through conversion cookies from third parties advertising partners.
- Level 3: Retarget you on other websites or get insights to retarget similar users on other websites (if you are a customer of ours, we also use these type of cookies so you are not retargeted).
At level 1, we start using Google Analytics for statistics, Intercom for our customer support as well as some cookies to store where you came from on your first visit, the first content you saw, which version of our website you visited, and potentially, in the future, additional info about our website. It is very important to us that you accept at least this level of privacy, so we can analyze what we are doing regarding marketing to ensure our growth and provide a better product over time. Choose this level
How do we implement these choices:
Note: if you went to our website before May 25th, 2018, you’re probably already part of a remarketing audience, so you might still see some ads of us with the “Ad choice” icon. It will naturally stop after some time, but you can also delete your Google cookies to avoid it happening. For Facebook, it is more complicated as it is associated with your Facebook profile, so you have to opt-out from Facebook. The below link contains more information on the subject: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Important resources on the web:
There are online resources that inform you about privacy and how to stop being tracked. We recommend reading these:
Firefox now has some interesting extensions to help you block Google and Facebook tracking outside of the service you decide to use.
as well as a Google Extension to block Google Analytics:
Nutzer von noCRM.io
If you are or were a user of noCRM.io, we are collecting all the previously mentioned info, but also have collected some additional information such as:
- The name of your company, your first name, last name, email address, as well as an encrypted version of your password. This information is mandatory to create and manage your account.
- We might eventually also store your phone number or your Skype account or some additional info you gave us. If you have registered or attended a webinar, we also store this information.
- We do not give or sell any of this information to third parties. If we promote third party services, we will do so in our name.
- We also collect log information on your connections for security reason. This is only for a limited amount of time.
Targeting based on your email address:
We might use your email address to target you on services like Facebook and display you content we hope will be relevant to you. We do not give your email address to Facebook but only an encrypted version of it, that facebook will match with its own encrypted email address. We will also use this email address to communicate to you.
Right to access / rectify / delete your personal data:
You have the right to contact us to know which information we have on you and request an update or deletion. Some information cannot be deleted while you have an active account. Be aware that your data may live inside backups for up to 6 months after their deletion on our database.
Google analytics inside the app:
We do record the usage of our application through Google Analytics. The monitoring is at the customer level, but if you’re the only user of the account it could be easy to infer your personal activity. If you do not want us to track you at customer level, you can opt out in your account settings.
Once you’ve subscribed to our service, we’ll use several services to communicate with you. These include Intercom (support system inside the app), Mailjet (sending our newsletter), and Zoom.us (webinars). Those services will hold some of your personal data and are all compliant with GDPR. For more info on this, please check our agreement for data processing and its annexs.
Zusätzliche Nutzungsbeschränkungen für Google-Benutzerdaten
Wenn Sie Ihr noCRM.io-Konto mit Ihrem Google-Konto verbinden, um von den erweiterten Integrationsfunktionen zu profitieren, lassen Sie noCRM.io Zugriff auf Ihre Google-Daten gewähren.
noCRM.io greift auf Ihr Google-Konto zu, um E-Mail-Nachrichtentexte einschließlich Anhängen, Metadaten und Kopfzeilen zu lesen und zu schreiben.
- noCRM.io verwendet keine Ihrer Google-Daten für Werbezwecke.
- noCRM.io speichert nur E-Mails, die an Kontakte in Ihrem noCRM.io-Konto gesendet oder von diesen empfangen werden.
- noCRM.io schreibt nur E-Mails, die Sie in der Anwendung erstellt oder ausgelöst haben.
- Sie können jede gespeicherte E-Mail von noCRM.io löschen und Ihr Google-Konto jederzeit trennen.
- Abhängig von Ihren noCRM.io-Datenschutzeinstellungen haben nur Sie oder andere Benutzer Ihres Kontos Zugriff auf die Kopien Ihrer E-Mails in noCRM.io.
- Zu Supportzwecken haben die Mitarbeiter von You Don’t Need a CRM! möglicherweise Zugriff auf Ihre Daten in noCRM.io. Alle Mitarbeiter sind an eine schriftliche Geheimhaltungsvertrag gebunden. Sie können jederzeit über die Admin-Einstellungen Ihres Kontos diese Art des Zugriffs auf Ihr Konto verbieten.
- Die Nutzung von Informationen, die von Google APIs erhalten wurden, durch noCRM.io und deren Weitergabe an andere Apps erfolgt gemäß der Google API Services User Data Policy, inklusive der Bestimmungen zur eingeschränkten Nutzung.