By using nocrm.io ("The Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Those terms are only available in English to avoid potential contradictions between translated versions
Before going into details here is a summary of the most important points of the Terms of Service:
- Your data is your data and we have no rights to it.
- We are serious about security and keeping your data safe.
- Subscription price is based on the number of users; a user is a person.
Two different people are not allowed to connect with the same user account.
- There is no limit to the number of leads or comments but you must have a fair usage of the service.
- A month means 30-days and payments are done at the beginning of each period.
- You can cancel your account at any time and you can export your data at any time.
- We do not refund any started period.
The editor of “nocrm.io”, You Don't Need a CRM SAS ("The Service Provider") reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.youdontneedacrm.com/tos
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account.
- Access to The Service is done through a user account with a modern browser or phone. Only one person can use one user account, if you want several people to access the service you must create individual user accounts for each. User accounts must be created with a valid email address. The admin of the account agrees that their email address is the only official way to communicate to them.
- Users must have a fair usage of The Service. nocrm.io is intended to be used “manually” by sales people or managers who want to close deals or have a view on their sales activity. Even if the number of leads, comments, and attached files is not limited, you are not entitled for example to send hundreds of automatic emails to The Service except if it is specifically mentioned that you can. You’re not entitled to create a number of leads by user account that clearly cannot be managed by one single human. In case of unfair usage The Service Provider will contact the admin and might suspend the account temporarily if the usage puts the platform at risk. If the issue cannot be resolved quickly The Service Provider might close the account not respecting the fair usage policy.
- We do provide an API to automatically interact with The Service, quota limit might be set in the future. Once again the idea is to have a fair usage of The Service even through the API. You’re not allowed to send request to The Service in order to overload it or to test its limits.
- You are responsible for maintaining your password policy and its privacy. Never ever give your password to anyone by any means. We will never ask you to give us your password by phone, e-mail or by any other means. The secured login form to access The Service is the only place where your password must be provided to authenticate yourself. The Service Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this password security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted in your account; you are not entitled to post data that are against the law or have been acquired illegally. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The subscription is unlimited in terms of leads. Yet, documents larger than 20Mo won't be accepted and storage is limited to 10 Go per user account. The Service Provider reserves the right to modify this limit.
Payment, Subscriptions and Refunds
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- Once you sign up for an account, and provide your credit card information should you not cancel that account before the end of your trial period, you will be billed every 30 days starting on the day your trial period ends ("Billing Date"). For example, if you signed up January the 1st, the next billing will occur January the 31st and March the 2nd (assuming there is 28 days in February that year). When you cancel your account you won’t be charged anymore after that.
- The amount you are billed depends of the number of users of the service. Disabled users do not count on the total number of users.
- The Service is billed in advance according to the subscription period (month, year) and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, no upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with any account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Fees presented on YoudontneedaCRM.com are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. Private users and French companies will be charged including the French Value Added Tax. European companies must provide their European VAT number in order not to pay VAT.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered as a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time through the admin part of your interface. When canceling your account, you must provide a very short explanation of why you chose to cancel in order to help us improve our service for the future. Once your account is canceled you will receive an email confirmation, please keep it as a proof of your cancelation.
- All of your content will be deleted from the Service 90 days after effective cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month you can continue to use the Service until the end of your current subscription if you choose to. You will not be charged again.
- The Service Provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account at the end of any subscription with a 30-day notice and refuse any future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or your access to your account and later deletion of your account. If your account is closed this way you can ask for an export of your data up to 30 days after the closing of your account. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Data Ownership, Confidentiality, Copyright and Security
- Your data is your data; you are and remain the sole owner of it. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
We have no right to use your data except to provide you a great customer support experience or compute usage statistics. All of The Service Provider employees that may have access to your data are bound by a written non-disclosure agreement. You can at any time through the admin of your account forbid The Service Provider’s engineering and support team to access your account.
You grant The Service Provider the right to use your data in a statistical and anonymous way and mixed together with the data of other customers for communication purpose like blog post, or press releases
- Your access to your data is done through a secure (encrypted) SSL connection; you can check a third party analysis of our ssl connection on Qualys Website.
Data is hosted in the USA inside the Amazon AWS architecture. Amazon AWS complies with the Privacy Shield. We may decide to change of technical provider at anytime either in Europe, or in the USA under the Privacy Shield, or in any other country with a sufficient level of privacy and securtity as asked by the EU. We use Engine Yard services and stack in order to have a high level of security (this may also change without notice). We always run security patches when released. Connection to our servers by the technical team is always done through secured encrypted protocols and a 2-step authentication mechanism when using Engine Yard.
Our system has successfully been audited against SQL injection and cross scripting attacks.
By using The Service, you understand and accept that The Service Provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- We duplicate our database content in real time and we backup data on a daily basis. In case of simple failure no data should be lost. In case of dramatic failure, the maximum data loss is then of 24 hours. Backups are intended to be used only in case of dramatic failure. If for a reason or another you destroy some of your data and need us to restore it we might ask you to pay for this. A proposal will be submitted to you for acceptance before any action is taken.
- no|crm is copyright © You Don't Need a CRM SAS. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from The Service Provider. You’re not entitled to reverse engineer the product.
- nocrm.io has been developed by You Don't Need a CRM SAS’ team but relies on a lot of great open source technologies and we are glad to promote here the most important ones: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Mysql, Bootstrap, JQuery, Backbone, Lucene.
Privacy and customer references
- We use Google Analytics and other vendors tracking tools to understand from where and how you came to our website
- You grant us the right to use your company name and logo as a commercial reference. If you have written a review of our product on another website or app, you allow us to use it in our communication as well as your name and picture if any. If you don’t want us to use your company name or your review please let us know by contacting our support and give us up to 15 days to remove the content after confirmation that we have received your message
- In conformity to the French Law you can have access to your personal information and ask for their rectification.
Modifications to the Service
- The Service Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify The Service add new feature or remove definitively certain ones without previous notice. The Service Provider may also temporarily stop The Service (or any part of it) for technical reasons with or without notice. The Service Provider will do its best efforts to schedule maintenance with downtime in advance and at low activity time
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change its prices for prospective customers at any time and for existing customers with a 90-day prior notice.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to close definitively the service with a 90-day prior notice.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service under the terms of this Terms of Services
- Technical support is available via email and through the interface available in The Service. Support is available during weekdays from 7h GMT to 22h GMT. A lot of resources are also available online through our help section, our academy, and our YouTube channel.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service without the express written permission by The Service Provider.
- You must not try to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature, nor try to compromise the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only the "Tribunal de commerce de Paris" will be valid for any legal actions related to The Company or The Service
- YOU DON'T NEED A CRM - SAS - is a French company based in Paris: 102 bis rue de Miromesnil 75008 and registered under the Siren number 504 497 215
- In conformity with the French law "informatique et libertés" of January 6th 1978, you have access and correction right regarding the data about you. If you want to use this right please contact our support.
Last edited: September 12th 2017.