Customizing your account interface
Customizing your account and making it yours is essential. You need for your users to feel at home, and be able to work the way they are used to. Feeling at home means having your own colors and logo.
Inside the Admin menu > Account Settings, not only can you change the banner color and upload your company’s logo as a whitelabel, but also:
- Choose your time zone, your language (this can also be set at a user level), and country
- Turn off some widgets on the right sidebar (twitter, webinar, etc…)
- Create a personalized widget in the right sidebar. This will enable you to push important information to your users and send out links to important documents for sales activities for example
- Decide where you wish the comments to appear (last comment at the top or at the bottom)
- Choose to activate the teams feature
It is also very important that you encourage other users to upload a profile picture, uploading your own photo is a good way to start :-). This is very important, as human beings are very good at recognizing pictures in a much faster way than a name. You’ll feel at home and will drive up collaboration.
Read also: Setting up your account