- New preference in Admin panel > Account settings: ☑️ Remove free tags field. The preference is only visible if the account has at least 1 predefined tag
- New preference in Admin panel > Account settings: ☑️ Hide deactivated users in all lists in the application.
- From Admin panel > Users, it is possible to reset the password of a user. They will be disconnected from all their sessions and a link will be sent to their email to reset a new password
- Lead Clipper is reactivated on the LinkedIn pages
- For the Expert editions, it is now possible to sort out the pipelines created from Admin panel > Your sales funnel
Improvements in existing features
- When setting a lead as won, the application asks to create a follow-up. It's now possible to not display this message anymore, directly from the popup window, without having to go to the settings page.
- When changing the lead's status to standby by bulk, the calendar info is now filled with other reminders
- When the default is set as a key, add a key icon close to it to quickly see which fields are keys
- Fix when writing a comment, if the user clicks on "see all comments" before posting the comment, the draft is not lost anymore.
- Fix when creating a new lead, avoid to display the lead as a potential duplicate of itself.
- Fixed the estimated closing date's form
- Fixed default avatar display on the profile page
- Fix spreadsheet row deletion when a column is sorted out
- Fix pagination on Client Folders page
- Fix lead's creation from a prospect when there were emoji icons in the lead's title
- Fix Lead Clipper for QuickBooks when trying to clip an estimate or an invoice, the customer's information was missing
- Fix link's color in some mailer in the digest email