no CRM.io is all about helping you manage your leads in the most efficient way possible, and using keyboard shortcuts is definitely a way of managing your leads faster, and more efficiently.
⚠️ If you do not want to have Keyboard Shortcuts, you have to deactivate it for all users, from the Account Settings.
What keyboard shortcuts are available?
1. Create a new lead: Press the n key of your keyboard, and start creating a new lead.
2. Assign a lead to another user: Press the a key and assign a lead to another user.
3. Close a window: Press the esc key to close any window that's superposing your screen.
4. Edit a lead: Press the e key to start editing a lead.
5. Set a reminder: Press the r key to set a reminder for a next action.
6. Set an amount & probability: Press the $ key to set an amount and probability to a lead.
7. Star a lead: Press the * key to star a lead. Starring a lead means that lead is an important one, and particularly needs your attention.
8. Change the status of a lead: Press the s key to change the status of a lead.
9. Comment on a lead: Press the c key to open the comment box and comment on a lead.
10. Save and publish a comment on a lead: Press ctrl+enter to save and publish a comment you made on a lead.
11. Browse from on lead to another: Use the arrows of your keyboard to easily browse from one lead to another.
Watch the tutorial!