This month's biggest new release was the Dropbox integration.
When managing your sales, you need to be able to attach important documents to leads, such as invoices, PowerPoint presentations, proposals, quotes…, and some files can be extremely heavy so not only can it take a long time to upload them, but also certain files can’t be uploaded at all.
Thus, in order to enable our users to have all the files related to a lead easily accessible to them, regardless of their size, we’ve enabled our customers to connect their lead management system to Dropbox.
- API: list all the attachments of a lead
- Attach files from your Dropbox account
Improvements in existing features
- In Admin > Users, be able to filter the users by Admins, Non admins and not activated yet. In the Directory, only the activated users are displayed.
- Batch update: change the team of the selected leads
- Add pagination for pending bcc emails
- Fix error when displaying the widget
- Fix error when creating a follow up task without description
- Fix lead's creation from a Prospecting list when the column name is not a name
- Fix lead's creation from API to be in the default pipeline
- Fix on Prospecting list display
Bug fixes - Mobile
- Better error handling when synchronizing leads