How to Create New Rows in Prospecting Lists with JotForm Submissions
Manage your unqualified leads with prospecting lists. Populate a dedicated list with suspects from your JotForm form submissions automatically with Zapier.
All you need to set it up are JotForm, noCRM.io, and Zapier accounts.
If you don’t have an account with noCRM.io, click here to start a FREE trial.
If you don't have an account with JotForm, click here to start a FREE account.
If you don't have an account with Zapier, click here to sign up for a FREE trial.
Connect your TRIGGER App Account and Set Up the Trigger
Sign into your Zapier account and click on the MAKE A ZAP! button at the very top where you will be directed to a new page:
1. Choose the Trigger App: JotForm
2. Choose the Trigger: New Submission
3. Connect Zapier to your JotForm account
4. Set up JotForm submission
5. Test this Step and on to the Trigger set up!
Connect your ACTION App Account and Set Up the Action
1. Choose an Action App: noCRM.io
2. Choose an Action: Create Row
3. Connect Zapier to your noCRM.io account if you haven’t already by
4. Set up your noCRM.io row
5. Test the step and the Action is set!