How to add leads to no CRM from new rows in Google Sheets
Whether it’s a sheet your outbound marketing team is working on or simply your own list of contacts, you can save new rows as no CRM.io leads to manage.
All you need to set it up are Google Sheets, no CRM.io, and Zapier accounts.
Connect your TRIGGER App Account and Set Up the Trigger
Sign into your Zapier account and click on the MAKE A ZAP! button at the very top where you will be directed to a new page:
1. Choose the Trigger App: Google Sheets
2. Choose the Trigger: New Spreadsheet Row
3. Connect Zapier to your Gmail account
4. Set up Google Sheets Spreadsheet Row
5. Test this Step and on to the Action set up!
Connect your ACTION App Account and Set Up the Action
1. Choose an Action App: no CRM.io
2. Choose an Action: Create Lead
3. Connect Zapier to your no CRM.io account if you haven’t already by
4. Edit Template to set up your no CRM.io lead!
Based on the spreadsheet you tested earlier, select the fields you want no CRM.io to retrieve information from every time a new row is created.
5. Test the step and the Action is set!