How to Send a Channel Message on Slack When a New Lead is Added
Announce your new no CRM.io leads in the Slack channel of your choice. Automate the task and keep your team informed of all the new deals coming their way to manage.
All you need to set it up are Slack, no CRM.io, and Zapier accounts.
If you don’t have an account with no CRM.io, click here to start a FREE trial.
If you don't have an account with Slack, click here to start a FREE account.
If you don't have an account with Zapier, click here to sign up for a FREE trial.
Connect your TRIGGER App Account and Set Up the Trigger
Sign into your Zapier account and click on the MAKE A ZAP! button at the very top where you will be directed to a new page:
1. Choose the Trigger App: no CRM.io
2. Choose the Trigger: New Lead
3. Connect Zapier to your no CRM.io account if you haven’t already by
4. Test the step by creating a new lead in your no CRM.io account and you’re done setting up your trigger!
Connect your ACTION App Account and Set Up the Action
1. Choose an Action App: Slack
2. Choose an Action: Send Channel Message
3. Connect Zapier to your Slack account
4. Edit Template to set up your message
5. Test the step and the Action set up is finished!