How To Add New Leads To Your MailChimp List
Say good-bye to mundane manual tasks. Automatically add new no CRM.io leads to a MailChimp list of your choice and ensure they receive your email marketing campaigns.
All you need to set it up are MailChimp, no CRM.io, and Zapier accounts.
If you don’t have an account with no CRM.io, click here to start a FREE trial.
If you don't have an account with MailChimp, click here to start a FREE account.
If you don't have an account with Zapier, click here to sign up for a FREE trial.
Connect your TRIGGER App Account and Set Up the Trigger
Sign into your Zapier account and click on the MAKE A ZAP! button at the very top where you will be directed to a new page:
1. Choose the Trigger App: no CRM.io
2. Choose the Trigger: New Lead
3. Connect Zapier to your no CRM.io account if you haven’t already by:
4. Test the step by creating a new lead in your no CRM.io account and you’re done setting up your trigger!
Connect your ACTION App Account and Set Up the Action
1. Choose an Action App: MailChimp
2. Choose an Action: Add/Update Subscriber
3. Connect Zapier to your MailChimp account by entering your username and password
4. Edit template to set up your new MailChimp subscriber and choose which list your new subscriber will be added to/updated in.
Based on the lead you tested earlier, select the fields you want MailChimp to retrieve information from each time a new lead is created.
5. Test the step and the Action set up is finished!