Notifications inside & outside the app
Notifications are very important to make sure you don't forget to follow-up on your leads and know when somebody interacts with you or one of your leads.
Inside no crm.io there's a Notification Center which will notify users as soon as:
- a reminder wakes up
- someone comments on a lead or post-sales tasks that belongs to you
- someone commented on a lead or a post-sales tasks you are related to
- someone assigns you a new lead
You can mark your notifications as read at all times. If you don't see it inside the app, 5 min later you will receive an e-mail notification with the information.
But there's more.
Every user can define the notifications they wish to receive also outside the app: either by e-mail, on their phone, or directly on their browser.
Go to your User Settings, and you'll be able to set up the notifications you wish. Such as:
- The frequency of your "business digest",
- The frequency of your "admin digest", if your are an admin of course.
By e-mail, on your phone or directly on your browser
Also define notifications by e-mail, on your phone or directly on your browser, such as:
- The morning Briefing: know exactly what you need to manage during the day
- An alert 15 minutes before the scheduled reminder
- An alert when someone comments your leads
- An alert when someone assigns you a lead
- An alert when someone assigns you several leads at once
- An alert when someone assigns you a post-sales process or a single post-sales task (the latter in the Expert Edition only)
- An alert when someone writes a comment on a lead that belongs to you or that you've commented on
- An alert when someone assigns you a prospecting list
⚠️ Specificities regarding Browser Notifications
- Browser notifications are only available for Chrome, Firefox, Opera and all browsers built on Chrome
- Browser notifications do not work on IE11, Edge and Safari (!)
- You'll need to activate them manually, directly from your user preferences or when you set a reminder for a next action (Standby)
- If you log into your account from a different computer or browser, you'll have to accept browser notifications again
But that's not all! You can also define Time Settings, such as:
- When the week starts
- When you set a reminder, it's automatically set on the day after, 2 days after, etc...
- The date format (UK, US,..)...