You gave your business card to someone and they sent you an e-mail asking for more information about your company and what you sell, you got a new business opportunity and you need to have it in your lead management software.
Inside no crm.io you can easily transform an e-mail you received into a lead by simply forwarding the e-mail to your unique e-mail address, which you can find in Tools > By e-mail.
Important things to know:
- The subject of the email will be the title of the lead.
- If the email is sent by a user (with the same e-mail address as the one that is registered in no crm.io), the lead(s) will belong to them. Otherwise, it will create an unassigned lead.
- If you add attachments to your email they will be automatically attached to the new lead.
- If you add a line #tags: NYC, Seminar, 10 people at the top of the e-mail, it will create the lead with those tags.
- If you add a line #step: closing the lead will automatically be created in the closing step (if you have defined a step 'closing').
- If you add a line #user: firstname.lastname@example.org the lead will automatically be assigned to the user having this email address (if there is one).
- If you add a line #amount: 1000 the amount of the lead will be set to 1000 (the amount can only contain numbers, no decimal or separator).
- If you add a line #probability: 50 the probability of the lead will be set to50% (the probability can only contain numbers, no decimal or separator).