The You Don't Need a CRM! Academy
How to organize your sales activity and be more efficient
Hi and welcome to the You Don’t Need a CRM! academy!
The goal of the articles and videos in the academy is to show you how to become an even more efficient sales rep by using our lead management software.
It’s not about listing features; it’s about giving you advice on specific uses of the services to help YOU with YOUR sales issues. By explaining our service’s philosophy we are confident that it will help you adapt the service to your needs and enjoy its full potential.
The articles are presented as classes, meaning that there is a chronology in the resources that we provide you with. You can skip to whichever section interests you, but we recommend reading the whole of the first chapter since it presents the philosophy and the main concepts of our lead management software.
Some articles were specially created for admins since they are the ones who set up the account and organize the sales reps’ process. It’s important that admins then explain to their sales reps the best practices. We don’t want it to be restrictive; on the contrary. The idea is to show you how things can be organized to solve your problems and help you in your daily activities.
This academy is one of the support elements that we have created just for you. But don’t forget that there's also:
- A Help Center for all your technical questions
- Weekly Webinars where you can watch a complete demo and talk to one of our experts
- A YouTube channel with tutorials, and to which you can subscribe
- Our technical support team is always here to answer to your questions directly from the application menu
Take a look at the Table of Contents in the Academy; this should give you a good idea of what's most relevant to you right now. Don't hesitate to tell us if you find that it’s helpful, or even if it could be improved!.
Table of contents
- Organizing your sales activity
- Our philosophy
- Suspects (unqualified prospects) vs. leads
- Prospecting lists, leads & client folders
- Status vs. sales steps
- Defining key information on leads
- The importance of categorizing your leads
- Managing multiple contacts in the same company
- Admin, team manager & user
- Customizing your account interface
- Organizing your daily activities
- Every morning, know exactly what leads you need to work on
- Follow up the history of your exchanges & BCC email conversations
- Set reminders and synchronize your account with your calendar
- Extended, compact & pipeline mode
- Create several pipelines to analyse different sales processes
- Make your most important leads stand out
- Find leads by using filters
- Learn how to use prospecting lists
- When and how to use prospecting lists
- Only turn a row into a lead once the contact is qualified
- The importance of using column names
- Magic columns
- Working on the go
- Adding leads from external sources
- Follow up your business’s activity - understanding it and collaborating
- Analyze your activity by category or by salesperson
- Find the leads that have been pending for too long
- ROI of specific actions, or of a specific month activity
- Using the Activity feed to manage your team
- Follow the sales activity every morning thanks to the daily activity e-mail
- Exporting your data for reporting or marketing purposes
- Manage your existing customers
- Connect You Don’t Need a CRM! to other apps