This is a no-code integration. Visit our no-code academy to learn more.
How to: Create leads from Facebook Lead Ads campaigns
Generate leads through highly targeted Facebook Ad campaigns and get them automatically funneled into your sales pipeline in noCRM. Maximize your ROI with an efficient and streamlined process from top to bottom.
To get started, you would need to have an account with Facebook, Integromat, and noCRM.
- If you don’t have an account with noCRM.io, click here to start a free trial.
- If you don't have an account with Integromat, click here to sign up for a free trial.
Create your workflow
Your workflow consists of a trigger that sets off the action(s) you want. In this case, every time your Facebook Lead campaign generates a new lead, a lead will be created in noCRM using Integromat's automated workflow.
Set up your Trigger
Sign into your Integromat account and create a new scenario in the Scenarios section
- Select Facebook Lead Ads as your first module and choose the trigger "New Lead"
- Click on the “Add” button next to the “Webhook” field then again the “Add” button next to the “Connection” field.
- Sign into your Facebook Leads Ads account to grant Integromat access to your account and permission to manage your Facebook Page(s) and access their leads.
Note: It is necessary to grant access to the Integromat integration in your Facebook Business Manager account. For more information on that, visit the dedicated help page here.
- Once you’ve successfully connected your account, you may choose the page that contains the form you want to watch.
- Next, choose the form you want to watch for new submissions/leads. If the field is left empty, all form submissions from the chosen page are pulled.
Set up your Action
- Select noCRM.io as the second module and choose the action "Create a Lead"
- Click on the Add button next to the 'Connections' field:
- In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
- In the Subdomain field, enter your account domain name. For example, if your account's URL address is https://AccountName.nocrm.io/ then your subdomain is "AccountName".
- Retrieve your API Key: go to your Admin Panel > Integrations > API > API Keys > create a new key and copy it and click continue.
Once connected, map out the data you want to retrieve from the Facebook Lead Ads form.